Open Water State Championships
Click here for public registration
Click here for State Championship registration
10km swimmers can win the 5km medal if they are fastest over the line at the 5km mark.
The State Championships at Champion Lakes on Saturday 25 November showcases the best of the best open water athletes in the State.
Enjoy this fresh water swim with your family and friends and win or lose, you can end the day saying you swam as part of the Open Water State Championships!
Please note: Swimmers cannot accrue points for the overall leaderboard at this event.
- Date: Saturday 25 November 2017
- Start time: 8:00am
- Public Distances: 2.5km, 5km and 10km
- State Championship distances: 5km, 7.5km and 10km
- For 10km swimmers, your “feeder” will be allocated a pontoon to provide food and water
- Your feeder needs to register with you on the morning and your feeding pole will be checked.